Sunday, May 13, 2012

Haiga


Haigaonline winter 2012
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Henrique Pimenta said...

Uma boa sacada poética.

Online IT Solution said...

Very well explained. I liked the post and understood very well. I wonder if you would explain how to use North Adelaide with Firewall Solutions in an upcoming post.
Thank you..

Adelaide said...

than you, Henrique.

Adelaide

Frank... said...

Great combo of image & haiku, Adelaide. The contraption in your picture certainly looks like a grasshopper; but what is it?...

Bill said...

Excellent haiga.

Adelaide said...

Thank you, Bill and Frank.

I don't know what this contraption is, other than it's some rusted farm machinary. I would guess it was used to cut down hay. Next time I am in the area where I saw this I should try find out.

Adelaide

Gillena Cox said...

image and poem resonate well

much love...

bouwebrouwer said...

Love it. Very playful.

Adelaide said...

Thank you, Gillena and Bouwe.

Adelaide

Haibun

From the Old School     He takes my arm, not to lean on, but to guide me across the street. This father protector, his sole acknowledgement ...