Monday, March 22, 2010

Haiga

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

your haiga; appeals to all the senses; Ouch

much love
gillena

Adelaide said...

Thank you, Gillena. I'm always overwelmed at garden shows, no much to see and want for my own garden.

Adelaide

Tinky said...

I love the way your overlapping photos mirror the overlapping thoughts in the poem.......

Adelaide said...

Thanks, Tinky. When I have more time, I'm going to bake that No-Knead bread.

Adelaide

Adelaide said...

Will the person who left a long comment in oriental script, (I'm sorry I don't know if it is Chinese or Japanese) leave comments in English, please. I do not want to publish comments without knowing what they say. I'm sure you can appreciate my position. Thank you.

Adelaide

laryalee said...

Adelaide, this is a delightful blend of the senses...despite the prick! And I really enjoy the way you've placed the images -- very effective.
:)
Lary

Adelaide said...

Thank you, Lary. I'm pleased you like it. I never have any plan when creating a haiga, other than the photo and haiku I want to use. What I do with them is a process of trial and error.

Adelaide

T.Migratorius said...

Adelaide,
Your trials and error experiments always turn out quite lovely. I really like this one!

Haibun

From the Old School     He takes my arm, not to lean on, but to guide me across the street. This father protector, his sole acknowledgement ...